I'm Still Here

I have failed at blogging regularly but I can do better. I'm still here and I will try to write more. I am a single Mom now and I am now working part time. Life is very busy but I am still pushing forward.  There are many things I still can't do but I'm finding ways around it and living my life to the fullest. I just wanted to check it here with all of you and say write me if you need anything and I will try to tell you more of my story. Life changes and it is so busy right now that I'm constantly out of "spoons" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon_theory) but I will try to make this more of a priority as I can see the blog views have grown exponentially and I hope that means I'm helping someone out there. I understand what you are going through to some extent and you aren't alone in your struggle. Gentle virtual hugs.

Obligatory cute photo of my little girl

Obligatory photo of myself, my little one and of something "Christmassy" as it is December

Enjoy this holiday season and take it easy.

Comments

Popular Posts