Recumbent Bike + Deliciously Ella's Healthy Recipes

My bike is out of storage. Yippee. It's awkwardly in the back room near the door here but I will find a good home for it in the house, maybe near the bedroom. I need more organization in my life in terms of actual organizing of my disastrous home of construction materials and boxes (hoarder like for my OCD self), organizing my health and medical priorities as well as organizing my daily activities to get the most out of my spoonie abilities/spoonie life. I also suffer from ADHD so I need extra attention in that department. Ironicly phrased I know.


Taking pictures while I bike.

Kitty takes over. Literally biking when she jumps in.

Yep, a little distracting.


I am thinking that maybe in the ams when I feel so bad that I can't do anything productive, that maybe I can try getting on the recumbent bike and just pedal on the easy setting for a bit and see how it goes. I can preoccupy my mind with my ipad on fb, Instagram and maybe write a blog like I am doing now, although my arms are starting to go numb from having to hold them high near my heart so as to not have my knees hit them. I have tried biking before and some days I toss my cookies but it doesn't harm me and I feel stronger so why not try. I think it's best to just try 10-15min a day for awhile. Just finished up 15 and I feel a touch dizzy but good. Hoping this helps to get rid of my added POTS belly. Lol, I should coin that phrase. For all POTSies out there, do you like it? Yay or nay.

Okay, I'm done my bike session for the day and hoping the getting up part will be okay. Think I might have a healthy http://deliciouslyella.com/ shake lunch to keep the good times rolling. For those that know of Ella's great healthy blog, what is your favourite shake or is there one of your own that you love? I'm always up for a new recipe. Also many don't know that Ella suffered from POTs too. Check out her about section on her blog.

The kitty decided she wanted to hang out on my lap.
She kept on my lap despite the bumpy ride.

Ps. I highly recommend an ipad for those with POTS. It's light, it goes anywhere, it keeps you connected when you can't move from your house or bed and it has some fun apps that entertain you but also can help you with your medical life. Unfortunately though my older ipad2 has a terrible camera. Sorry for the lame photo and video quality.


Okay, enjoy the cat video. She decided she just had to be on my lap. Silly kitten! She just was going nuts to come up on my lap. She did this a few times.





Thanks furr children, for all the distractions, ripped up cardboard boxes on my floor and the hair + dirt all over my fuzzy pants and white shirt. I can't wait to finish removing the old, ugly, dirty linoleum floor in the back room. Yuck.

I guess Boots our cinnamon tabby, decided I need to sit down for awhile before I get up. Must kick off lap to move. Legs and bum are now going numb. At least my dog didn't jump on my lap too. Lol! Enjoy your day!

My other cat then jumped up when I finished.
Snuggling in.

He's so cute.




Comments

Popular Posts