My List of Conditions / Health Problems

Okay, here we go. I thought I should post this one day and as I have been ill lately due to one of them (IC is flaring), I thought maybe today should be the day, as I can't sleep. Here are some of my health problems.

Most people I know with diabilitating pots, have a long list of conditions/ disorders etc. aside from their pots. I guess the automatic nervous system just effects a lot in our body and can cause other problems.

I could never come up with a symptom list as it would go on forever. I won't get into my bad knee, broke rib, collar bone, tail bone etc. I have a lot of health issues but I shall only name the ones that are bigger and seem relevant to pots. If you are new to having pots and are starting to get new diagnoses, know you aren't alone.

Here's my list. I'll try to order them in the order I found out about them.

Before POTS diagnosis:

1) Asthma
2) Chronic pneumonia, bronchitis, strep, chest infections and sinus infections (basically anything to do with lungs, throat and sinuses)
3) ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
4) IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
5) Concussions - including post concussion syndrome (my trigger incident to my pots)
6) Uterine Fibroids 
7) B12 deficient

After POTS diagnosis:
8) POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
9) Pre Cervical Cancer (high grad cells - stage zero)
10) TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder)
11) Hyper pots (Hyperadrenergic subset of POTS)
12) IC (Interstitial Cystitis or painful bladder syndrome)
13) Gilbert's Syndrome
14) EDS (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome)

After POTS diagnosis: (to be officially confirmed)
15) MCD (Mast Cell Disorder - suspected and been given treatment by immunologist)
16) Mandibular Tori (to be confirmed)
17) Hormone problem/endometriosis (to be confirmed - have a lot of female probs to the extreme)
18) Inflammation in my brain (I get regular MRIs - now every 8months - 1 year. The grey mass is just the same so who knows what is going on but it hasn't gone down. Maybe just damage from my concussions but they keep testing. There's some disorder they are always looking for, I forget what it is but I believe MS (Multiple Sclerosis) is one of them.
19) CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome - to be confirmed - I need to look into this. Seems exactly what I am going through)

I think that is it for now. I'll have to ask my other half what I am missing. I tend to always forget some of them. Oh, I remember one. Ok, done, for now, I think.

What's your list, if you have PoTs? Or even if you don't have pots and are burdened with a few health issues, what are you handling right now?



Comments

Popular Posts